This is the website for the cycling group called the Weston Flyers.
This is a group ride that leaves the Weston, FL Town Center in Broward County (in front of Starbuck’s under the clock tower) weekday mornings as well as Saturday mornings.
1675 Market St, Weston, FL 33326
- Monday – no ride.
- Tuesday – 6:00am Fast 12.5 mile loop that returns to the Town Center for the 6:45am ride.
- Tuesday – 6:45am Fast 22.5 mile loop that continues to the “El Cartel” third loop.
- Wednesday Morning – 6:45am Moderate – Tempo 20 mile loop.
- Thursday – Repeat of Tuesday’s Schedule.
- Friday – Easy 20 mile loop.
- Saturday – 7:00am Fast approximately 35 mile ride thru Cooper City, Southwest Ranches, Pembroke Pines, and Miramar.
- Sunday – no ride.
Video of Thursday ride using the outside loop on US 27.